Follow these helpful tips for success in Hats & Ladders:
- DO use the same email account every time you sign in to Hats & Ladders.
- DO log out of the app before you leave a session (to log out, click on the circle icon in the top right corner of the app and click on Logout and then click on the yellow button to confirm log out).
- DO log back into your NYC.ID whenever you see a login pop-up or prompt.
- DON’T have multiple browser tabs with the App open … this is really easy to do, especially on a smartphone, but it can cause issues with progress being tracked correctly.
- DO document your work by taking screenshots or photos after completing Ladders and before logging out.
- DON’T use the refresh button in the middle of an activity in the App. NOTE: You CANNOT save your progress in the MIDDLE of a Ladder/activity in the App. You must fully complete the Ladder (including submitting feedback at the end) in order to ensure that your progress is saved when you log out.