Some participants have realized that they were prompted to log back in through NYC.ID and didn’t think they needed to…and that is why their work wasn’t recorded. So please share the tips below with participants.
To prevent loss of progress and make sure your work is saved, be sure to follow these steps:
- TAKE A BREAK AND LOG OUT PERIODICALLY (using the red button) after you have completed a couple of Ladders
- NEVER walk away from your phone or laptop without logging out!
- ALWAYS use the same account to log in
- ALWAYS log out (press the red button) of the app before you leave a session
- ALWAYS log back in through NYC.ID whenever prompted
- NEVER have multiple browser tabs with the App open … this is really easy to do, especially on a phone, but it will definitely cause issues with progress being tracked correctly.
- ALWAYS document your work by taking screenshots or photos after completing Ladder Courses and before logging out.
- NEVER use the refresh button in the middle of an activity
- You also MAY NEED TO DISABLE pop-up blockers